|Name||Pixelmator Pro 1 2 4 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-03 23:20:24|
|Files||Pixelmator Pro 1 2 4 MAS TNT.zip (173.7 MB)|
Pixelmator Pro 1.2.4 MAS + iCloud
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, singlewindow interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.2.4
Pixelmator Pro 1.2.4 features a redesigned Color Balance adjustment, image scaling algorithms, an improved Grain adjustment, two new Automator actions, and more.
- The Color Balance adjustment has been redesigned and can now be edited using color wheels inspired by those used in the cinema industry to color grade films.
- Along with adjusting the color tints of the shadows, midtones, and highlights, the new Color Balance now includes sliders for adjusting their brightness and saturation as well.
- A Master wheel lets you adjust the Color Balance of an entire image at once.
- Color Balance can also be improved automatically using the ML Fix feature, trained on millions of professional photos.
- When using the Image Size command, you can now choose from three image resizing algorithms — Bilinear, Lanczos, and Nearest Neighbor.
- Bilinear is the standard resizing algorithm, good for most uses.
- Lanczos can preserve small details better when upscaling and downscaling.
- Nearest Neighbor is a popular resizing algorithm for pixel art as it creates a blocky look with sharp edges.
- The Grain adjustment has been improved to apply photographic grain more naturally, especially when an image has small details and large grain particles.
- Use two new Automator actions — Scale Images and Trim Images — to batch resize images and batch delete transparent or solid colored areas from the edges of images.
- The last used document size now appears as an option in the template chooser.
- The currently active tool will be marked with a checkmark in the Tools menu.
- Dragging a layer from the Layers sidebar onto the export preview without having created any slices will now create a new slice.
- ML Enhance will now be unhighlighted if an adjustment is removed.
- The look of the Curves adjustment has been improved in macOS Mojave.
- All edited curves will now be visible when editing all channels, not just RGB.
- The Trim Canvas command will now work better with thin images.
- Fixed a rare crashing issue with rasterizing text layers.
- Fixed various situations where effects ropes were not in sync with the image.
- The thumbnails of empty masks applied to empty layers would not be visible. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, closing a document would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly. Fixed.